1. MAKERERE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (MAKCHS) - 15th Joint Annual Scientific Health (15th JASH) Conference
2. UGANDA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION - 4th Grand Doctors' Conference (4th GDC)
3. MINISTRY OF HEALTH IN PARTNERSHIP WITH HABIB MEDICAL SCHOOL OF IUIU & INFECTIOUS DISEASES INSTITUTE 4th Antimicrobial Resistance (4th AMR) Conference
4. UGANDA NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNITY & OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH (UNACOH) - 28th Annual conference
5. WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) - 18th Annual Dr. Matthew Lukwiya Memorial Lecture
CONFERENCE DATE: 6 - 8th Nov 2019.
VENUE: Hotel Africana Kampala
AUDIENCE: 600 doctors and Health Scientists
MakCHS has the honour to invite you to participate in the conference as an EXHIBITOR. Please follow the procedures below
1. Read through the exhibition form carefully (Please see Downloads).
2. Choose and circle the needed exhibition(s).
3. Fill the lower half of the form, sign, and stamp.
4. Pay the exhibition fees matching your choice of exhibition.
5. Scan both the filled form and bank slip, and email to:
Lastly, Email the art work, (IF APPLICABLE) to appear in the abstract book not later than WEDNESDAY 30 OCTOBER 2019.
It is that simple!
Don't miss a chance to popularise your Program / services / goods to a well selected audience of more than 600 conference attendees mainly doctors and health scientists from every corner of Uganda.
Source: MAKERERE University