The Uganda Police Force has ordered for the immediate transfer and appointment of eight gazetted officers to enhance service delivery and promote effectiveness in policing.
According to a statement issued on Wednesday by the deputy Police spokesperson Ms Polly Namaye, the officers are expected to report to their new deployments immediately as authorized by the Deputy Inspector General of Police Okoth Ochola (ESQ).
“The transfers and appointments are effective from 11112014 under reference 13113308429,” reads part of the statement.
The transferred officers include:-
1. SP Anyar Robinson from Amuru to Field Force Unit (FFU)
2. ASP Ngako Abel Moiti’s transfer vide mine ref: 13113308428 to Nwoyo is canceled, instead he moves to amuru as DPC
3. ASP Ongona Micheal from FFU to Nwoya as DPC
4. DASP Etop Ben from Kawempe to Amuru as OC CIID
5. AASP Oyaka Fred from Amuru to CIID HQTRS
6. ASP Mwesigwa Edmond from Amuru to FFU
7. ASP Epedu David from Kiira div to Amuru as OC station
8. ASP Ocen Joseph from FFU to North Kyoga region as staff officer
SOURCE: Daily Monitor